swish-e is a very useful tool that helps for indexing…
they dont provides RPMs for Fedora system, so I prepared for anybody who need it.
1) About Repo of this RPM, suspect that you can resolve all dependencies by yourself. or configure rpmfusion as guide.
2) Download the RPM and use yum like: (for fedora15.i686)
# yum localinstall swish-e-2.4.7-1.fc15.i686.rpm
3) yum can resolve all dependencies except “perl(MP3::Tag)”, Fedora RPMfusion doesnt provide it.
I packaged another package on this perl package.
4) so download the both package to same folder and use yum localinstall
# yum localinstall swish-e-2.4.7-1.fc15.i686.rpm perl-MP3-Tag-1.11-2.rf.noarch.rpm
5) I’ll also provide Fedora16.i686/x64 package here: